Breaking News: Generator Fumes Kill 15 Wedding Guests In Imo, Another 17 Unconscious – Photos | Orjisblog
At least 15 persons have been killed and about 17 other left unconscious after inhaling generator fume while attending a marriage ceremony, over the weekend in Umuomumu Mbieri, Imo State.
The victims, who were majorly guests from Anambra State, were said to have decided to pass the night in a house provided by the celebrants. .
A generator was powered on for them and it was placed in the kitchen, while the doors and widows of their rooms were locked, thus allowing the fume to kill some of them.
Reports has it that various local governments in Imo state are under turmoil as family members that graced the occasion are on check through calls and other means. Police is yet to brief on the situation after calls were put across to the command spokesman.
©when you copy our posts, please give us credit..